Christian Travelers Guide

in craft we trust

Oh my goodness. It has been a busy few weeks here at Pannikin HQ but boy am I delighted to show you the results of my labour!

Above are my new spool earrings, cut from gorgeous solid cherry wood and carefully wrapped with pastel thread. It's really hard for me to resist making them in every gosh darn colour, however if you are in need of a custom pair with your favourite hue please drop me a line and I'll whip you up a pair!

Everyone needs cake buttons adorning something in their wardrobe. I am currently on the hunt for a new cardigan just so I can use these beauties!

The buttons have been cut from colourful acrylic, and are hand-painted with white details.

Each set of four buttons come packaged on little cards. I can't wait to kickstart a new section on the blog for craft ideas and tutorials - there is a bit of an activities list piling up, all I need is time! Any excuse for a bit of crafty action though hehe!

I'd be happy too if I were rolled up in vintage cotton ric-rac! These happy fellows are thread holders, and you can use them for winding on your bakers twine, trims, embroidery thread and other goodies, even rubber bands!

Keeping my craft supplies organised is always a challenge,which I blame on my lack of spools (especially when it comes to working on the mega cross-stitch I started two months ago). The Owl and the Pussycat thread holders are also cut from shiny solid cherry wood - when I started working with them in the studio the whole room smelled like warm wood, it was so great!

Finally, something I just finished today. I re-jigged the old mini mountain studs to make them even cuter. Ta da!

Oh and in case you don't follow my facebook feed, I'd like to mention here that the first five orders that include a set of buttons will receive some surprises in their parcel. Yessiree!