Christian Travelers Guide

First Day Back...

Things I have done today:

- sorted through 3 sets of children's clothes
- had a cup of coffee that was still hot when I finished it
- had a grown up conversation on the phone, for over 10 minutes
- attacked the scatter bomb aftermath appearance of our house
- looked at IKEA storage solutions

Things I haven't done today:

- had one conversation about what colour light sabre Darth Vader has (red if you are interested)
- made a den
- wondered what happens to popcorn that is stuck up your nose
- been deafened by shouts of excitement and/or fighting
- stopped a small boy from climbing on the counters to reach the biscuits
- been stopped in my tracks by the bizarreness of a question
- eaten ice cream.

It was the end of the holidays. I was desperate for them to go back to school. But now they've gone, there is a lot less fun.