Christian Travelers Guide

visiting nanna's

Yesterday was the first time in a month that I hung out with someone other than the mister and our guinea pigs. The someone in question was super-dooper-lovely Bianca (from Goodnight Little Spoon) who introduced me to the wonderful pastel timewarp that is Nanna's coffee & vintage.

This is the kind of place I have always wanted to exist in Brisbane!

I think I will spend a lot of time perusing these racks!

I'm glad I have a new friend to hang out with, it'll definitely help me get out of the house more and explore different areas of Launceston.

Excited for:

Can't wait for Hello Sandwich's new craft book to become available in Australia! I'd love to hold a little crafternoon inspired by her cheerful ideas and way-cute creations.

Also, one of my much admired artists, Beci Orpin is releasing a new book soon too!

October. I'll be visiting Melbourne for the first time ever (!!!) on a 3 day 'working holiday'. As if I could call having a stall at The Finders Keepers markets work! Haha. I can't wait to meet a few people in particular and spend a solid amount of time exploring. If anyone has suggestions for must visits, please leave a comment below, I'd love to hear them!