Christian Travelers Guide

Finders Keepers Wrap Up!

My oh my was Finders Keepers fun this winter!

I had such a great time and I was very happy that I could say hello (and goodbye) to lots of special friends as well as meet a few people in person, rather than just through the internet. As always, the variety of talent was simply astounding!

This time around I had the pleasure of sharing my stall space with Kate from Orange Sherbet. Please do take a look at her silver work, it's so much fun (personal favourites include her Swiss Cheese earrings and T Rex necklace, which I might have to add to my collection very soon!).

If you visited the market over the weekend, what were your highlights? I'd love to hear about them!

Customers at my quaint yet jam-packed stall. Our hall was so busy at times we had people 4 rows deep trying to look at everything! (Kate's work is to the right. Neat huh?)

Prints, originals, brooches, earrings, badges and soft objects. Phewf!

I'm very glad that 2 out of 3 wood block paintings found a new home!

Looking back, I probably should have worn comfier shoes. BUT, you really can't beat hot pink Melissa jellies and orange socks. No Sirree-Bob!

Instagram photos of my stall. If you'd like to follow me, simply search @hollyleonardson

Photo (above) by Rebecca Cason of Edward and Lilly (instagram @edwardandlilly)

Photo (above) by Teneale Muir of Wicked Child Designs (instagram @wickedchilddesigns)

Photo (above) by Amanda Whitelaw of Hungry Designs (instagram @hungrydesigns)

Photo (above & below) by Fiona of The Sentimentalist