Christian Travelers Guide

1 more sleep

Welly-well-well! Only one more sleep to go until the Brisbane Finders Keepers markets begin! I will be heading over to set up this afternoon, and I am crossing my fingers I will be able to cram all of my pieces on my half of the table (I'm sharing with the ever-so-nice and super cool Kate from Orange Sherbert, who makes really neat sterling silver jewellery and other good things!)

I thought I'd give you a bit of a snapshot of what you will be available for purchase from my stall, you know, so you become just as excited as me. Hahah! Please note though that there will be way more items than this but they will be a surprise!

This time around I will be offering some super-dooper special 'Finders Keepers only' prices and (drumroll please!) a 2 for $50 deal on hand painted/engraved brooches and earrings. Yippee!!

In addition to Pannikin jewellery, I am also selling high quality A5 prints of my collage work. These are printed in my home studio on 300gsm archival paper, which has a really beautiful texture. Each print is signed and dated, with a white border for framing. There will only be 1 print of each work available on the day.

Another new item making it's debut is my collection of blank greeting cards, featuring a selection of my anthropomorphic collages. Each card comes with a brown kraft envelope made of recycled paper. Single cards are $6 or $20 for a pack of 4 (which includes 4 different designs). I'm excited about these because of my decision to write more letters!

Remember, this is my last Brisbane market so if you've been hankering for something in particular, please don't forget to visit (even and especially if it is just to say hello/goodbye!)