Christian Travelers Guide

Nice things

Teeny tiny animals hand cut from children's books for my collages. For scale, the cat in the top left is half a centimeter wide.

Oh golly how much do I love apricot delight!? I always see them in the shops and never buy them as I'd really prefer fresh fruit, but last weekend I simply could not resist. It took me straight back to grade 3. Excellent.

Craving sweet treats like crazy today, but I stayed away from commercial candy bars (boring!) and instead baked a batch of 6 super delicious gluten free mixed berry muffins. They were so darn good I ate two in a row, straight from the oven (and I can say this with complete modesty, as my recent baking attempts have been less than bird-feeder worthy so this was cause to celebrate. Especially seeing as GF flour is far more expensive than your regular wheat flour).

Last week I purchased my very own beginner jewellers tool kit. To my delight it unexpectedly matched my outfit the day I took it home. I really can't wait to set up a decent workspace, it feels like I need one for every activity but the reality is I just really hate packing up when I am on a roll with something!