Christian Travelers Guide

Pip and Poppy

Meet Pip (5 weeks, above) and Poppy (5 months, below). These are my two guinea pigs (well, my boyfriend and I have joint custody over them, however they both currently live at my house. Pip is 'his' and Poppy is 'mine'). The mister bought them for me on my birthday in March from the Gold Coast Guinea Pig Rescue. I couldn't have received a more awesome gift!

There is nothing I love more than feeding them veggies, fruit and grass, and watching them run around and make funny noises. The best thing ever is seeing Pip 'popcorning' when she is excited, which means she runs and jumps around shaking her head like she is having a little happy fit.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share them with you as they make me super dooper keen to get up out of bed and go say good morning to them.