Christian Travelers Guide

Happy mail

Look what appeared in my mailbox on Monday afternoon! These are the planes I mentioned a few weeks ago and will soon be available as fun little pendant necklaces in the Plastic Sun shop. I can't decide which colour to keep for myself; there are too many to choose from!

I also purchased these plastic bags with bright orange polkadots from the same shop for packing up orders from Plastic Sun. They look like lolly bags you'd receive at a children's party. How cute is the tape on the packaging?! I want to be friends with that happy flower!

In my parcel there was a bonus roll of tape! How neat :-)

Oh, did you hear that I am having a 25% off sale on all prints and cards here? This is the last time you can buy the prints currently listed for sale as I will be closing that store soon. I've opened a spiffy new store here for all my new collage work (as well as older original pieces, greeting cards and zines).

Now time for me to tidy the studio, say good morning to Pip and Poppy and get started on a new zine!