Christian Travelers Guide

Sabotage

What happened to me?!

I'm finally back to Zumba. I'm only teaching once a week now because I really need to give myself time to run and strength train. I ran my first mile since July last Saturday and it felt amazing. It kicked my ass, but it still felt amazing.

Then I got sick with a wicked cold.. blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (And ate half a bag of Doritos last night because I wasn't hungry for anything else... nevermind the fact that I cooked an entire pot of three bean turkey chili yesterday.)

My weight was up like crazy after Christmas and I've been doing really good with eating healthy and working out. I've been balancing cardio with strength (yoga & pilates) and drinking lots of water, eating lots of fruits and veggies. And then I see what's on the lunch menu, and it ruins my whole plan. My goal for this week is to write my plan and stick with it. No excuses.

I will be back to normal blogging this week hopefully.. It really helped to motivate me when I was working my ass off. Let's start with a weigh-in tomorrow... ooooooooooh.