Christian Travelers Guide

What have I done?

I really slacked off this summer.

My weight is up.

I can't run because I believe I have a stress fracture in my right foot. I am switching jobs right now and am waiting for my new insurance card so I can schedule my x-ray. The last time I ran was at the end of June when I did a 10K trail run. I hadn't ran in forever before that, but thought I'd just wing it and see what happened. I rolled my ankle constantly downhill and couldn't walk when we got home... I don't think that was a smart idea on my part. Eep.

I've been teaching Zumba about 5 times a week, but there have also been lots of vacations and going out to eat and just not caring this summer as well.

I was looking at myself tonight at Zumba and I just felt disgusting. I was doing SO GOOD at the end of the school year and then I just let it go when I had every opportunity to kick so much butt. Ugh.

So, I sat here tonight, making a menu for myself for next week. Within the next 4 weeks, I am starting a new job, moving, and cutting back my Zumba classes to two per week. I want to keep this under control and go back to feeling awesome like I did at the end of the school year.