Christian Travelers Guide

Weigh-In

Last Week: 171.6
This Week: 170.4
Week's Loss: -1.2 lb.
Week's %: 0.69%

Total Loss: 62.6 lb.
Total %: 26.86%

Current BMI: 28.4
Total BMI Change: 10.4

And again... lowest weight ever! But, excuse me. What the hell happened to those 160s!? I'm not even kidding when I tell you that EVERY. DAY. since last Wednesday, I have seen a number in the 160s on the scale. My scale hates me on Tuesdays. Regardless, it's still the lowest weight ever! I'll take it.

I kicked ass this week. I had a great week of running, of sticking to my meal plans, and not being lazy. I just felt really good. I'll take losing just a pound because I know I was really successful this week, whether the scale shows it or not.

I realized that if I lose at a rate of about 1 1/2 pounds a week until October 1, I can hit 133 by the Megatransect, which would give me a total loss of 100 pounds. Can you imagine!? And that's TOTALLY DOABLE!! I don't know if my body is meant to be 133, but wow, just thinking that I can actually do that is enough motivation for me. Let's do it!