Christian Travelers Guide

Finally - goals for my week!

Happy Sunday!

The past few weeks have been a crazy roller coaster and for legal and privacy reasons, I cannot discuss. But suffice to say, the drama is not yet over but I have set goals for this week and am excited to start fresh this week :)

My little one begins school tomorrow - the summer went by so fast! We had a "school is starting" dinner tonight and had a little fun before he had to go to sleep.

So here are my goals for this week:

Healthy Happiness

My focus this week is on nutrition. I have been eating HORRIBLY these last few weeks and need to get back on track. To do that, I am very excited to be meeting with a nutrtionist for the first time this week! Update to follow this week :)

Mom Missions

My goal is to be encouraging to my 6 year old as he begins second grade and faces changing circumstances. I will do this by specifically telling him what he is good at, or what I appreciate about him, at least 3 times per day (we must eat at least 3 times per day, so I figure it is a good number).

Paralegal Purpose

To accomplish 10 work "to-dos" every day. This is a high requirement with everything going on this week, but is do-able if I put my mind to it!

Academic Ambition

This week my goal is different because it is not directly related to the bar exam. My academic ambition this week will be to complete a pleading for family court. It is good practice for the bar exam as I will be practicing legal reasoning and fact manipulation, to do the most convincing pleading possible

Lady of the House

To organize my workout gear and winter coat closets. I also want to do workout outfit planning for a whole week.

Wildcard - financial goal this week

My bonus goal this week is to significantly pay down 2 debts that I currently have. Meeting and making financial goals is so satisfying! :)

Have a great week!

PS - I currently have a virus on my computer or I would have posted pix from this weekend :( I hope to post pix soon!