Christian Travelers Guide

THE THRIFT FILES NOVEMBER: CONGRATULATIONS SARAH!

I have the absolute pleasure in announcing the latest winner of The Thrift Files competition for November!

SARAH HALL!

It was Sarah's most amazing pair of retro skates that got you guys voting and I reckon with good reason. Sarah found these little beauties from the Earthwise Op Shop in Subiaco.

Sarah actually let me know via the You Got That At An Op Shop? twitter page, of her find, and so I had to share it with the rest of you in The Thrift Files. Her little treasures certainly got the thumbs up from twitterers too.

Congratulations again Sarah, and thanks for sharing your November find, I hope you like your little Westminster gift. I do love Australian made china!

In other Thrift Files news, in the interests of "it's that time of year" I've decided to combine the December & January months into one - so you'll have plenty of time to prepare and enjoy your Christmas and New Year... and to then get thrifting again! It also doubles your chances of winning too, so be sure to upload your finds in the coming months and you could be the next winner of the Thrift Files!

Kx