Christian Travelers Guide

tista vintage

Good morning! How do you like my so-gross-it's-funny packaging? It was taken from a Woman's Day magazine dated March 6, 1961. I bought a few of those magazines at a car boot sale last Saturday. Not too many pictures for me to cut out for collages, though (I'm a bit picky on occassion) so I am using the left over pages to wrap my orders. Not for Pannikin but for my side project, Tista Vintage.

Tista Vintage is my modest little online vintage/retro shop that I work on in my spare time. Since moving to Tasmania in July I've found so many neat treasures in opshops and garage sales - more than what I would usually find in Brisbane's nearby suburbs.

This elephant planter was the very first sale, to my lovely friend Amanda.

Perfect back-to-school mini erasers. Use them or simply add to your collection!

I can't resist tapestries, especially those of animals. This guy is kind of greenish, too - bonus!

I hope to take my treasures to markets as well, but I can't seem to find any in Tasmania that fit my style. Hopefully one day soon we will venture to Hobart to check out the Salamanca markets - I'd love to trial those, but it would mean quite a drive every Saturday.

Bess Georgette is a super nice vintage shop - I've had my eyes on a few dresses, namely this one and that one. Oh and this one too:

Bess Georgette - Melon Zest

Yep, all yellow dresses. They are so happy! Hope you have a nice happy day :-)