Christian Travelers Guide

pip and poppy have some fun

I love hanging out with these guys. It was a really warm day on Sunday, so I decided to give them their first bath (no shampoo) in the bathroom sink. Poppy (the white one) was so unfazed by the whole thing, it was quite amazing. Pip wasn't so sure though. Let me tell you - there is nothing cuter than a wet guinea pig!

I couldn't resist showing you these shots. Not the clearest but maybe it will better illustrate why I am so obsessed with guinea pigs now. They stand up on their hind legs and beg for their grass, something which happened quite naturally, I swear! Pip looks like she is dancing. I laughed so hard when I saw that one on the camera.

In other animal related news, my cat shoes from Em and Sprout arrived yesterday. Wearing them makes me feel like a winner.

Time for me to skedaddle and finish the rest of my tea. I've got big creative plans today!