Christian Travelers Guide

Dorothy and evelyn

Huzzah! Soon it will be October, which means my very first Melbourne visit is sort of around the corner with 33 days to go! I don't have very much on my to-do list besides working at my stall at The Finders Keepers market (and eating at Lord of the Fries... ) but I am sure I can find time to visit at least one of the three Dorothy and Evelyn stores.

As if their taste in vintage clothes, homewares and handmades wasn't awesome enough, Dorothy & Evelyn also make their own ceramic items under the name Dot & Eve. Tell me this kangaroo salt and pepper shaker isn't begging to be a part of your breakfast table set up at home...

Or how about this hilarious ceramic owl egg cup which actually whistles? Now that I have seen this I know my life will never be complete without a cute animal holding my dippy eggs. (PS. I am actually not that fond of dippy eggs, but I take great amusement from the name).

This post is the 7th in a weekly mention of all the lovely stores that stock my work. Please do note though that I am not biased, I have been fans and friends of these shops (and their shopkeepers) for a long time and I wholeheartedly recommend you visit them and support them!