Christian Travelers Guide

Nook

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Nook in Brisbane is pretty awesome! If I had to choose a shop to live in, it'd be this one (especially if the owner, Michelle, keeps playing dreamy Japanese tunes like Lullatone.)

If you haven't visited before the stunning renovation then I do suggest writing it down in your diary as a must-do. The space has doubled in size and now has a change room and plenty more space to stock cult handmade labels such as:

Stämpel

Beneath the Sun

Fog Linen Work

This post is the 5th in a weekly mention of all the lovely stores that stock my work. Please do note though that I am not biased, I have been fans and friends of these shops (and their shopkeepers) for a long time and I wholeheartedly recommend you visit them and support them!