Christian Travelers Guide

love & clutter

I cannot wait to go to Hobart. I've been living in Launceston for a month now, and haven't really ventured past the city yet (ahh, the joy of not owning a car and being a complete homebody!) Actually, Dawn Tan (handmade love) recently went on a trip and has blogged about it here but be warned, she will have you craving fish and chips!

Anywho, when I do venture further south I'll be sure to say hello to the ladies behind Love & Clutter, a little shop on Murray St packed to the brim with handmade niceness, paper goods, vintage treats and little Japanese cutes.

This cosy space was recently featured on the Finders Keepers blog.

For even more nice pictures and to keep up to date with the goings on of the shop, I do recommend reading the Love & Clutter blog. So dreamy and such great photographs!

This post is the 4th in a weekly mention of all the lovely stores that stock my work. Please do note though that I am not biased, I have been fans and friends of these shops (and their shopkeepers) for a long time and I wholeheartedly recommend you visit them and support them!