Christian Travelers Guide

E for Ethel

It seems that sometimes Adelaide doesn't quite make it in to the 'must-visit' lists, but look a little harder and you might just find some hidden gems, like E for Ethel on Melbourne St in North Adelaide. They have been featured on the Finders Keepers website as well as mentioned on The Thousands page.

Now, I have never been to Ethel's, but if I ever find myself in Adelaide (one day!) it will definitely be my first stop. After all, there is always room for a cup of tea or coffee, especially if it is served in beautiful cup or pot with a little story book cut out for you to read!

This retro-oozing cafe and gift shop is owned by lovely lady Amanda and her partner Dan, who have created a little handmade haven tucked away at the back of a complex. Labels stocked include my personal favourites Kitty Came Home, Bespoke Letterpress and Lindsay Pemberton.

Resinate cuffs

Days of August medals

This post is the 3rd in a weekly mention of all the lovely stores that stock my work. Please do note though that I am not biased, I have been fans and friends of these shops (and their shopkeepers) for a long time and I wholeheartedly recommend you visit them and support them!