Christian Travelers Guide

Ferse Verse

ha wan pao issue 5

Yesterday the mail man delivered something my boyfriend ordered online in December: Issue 5 of ha wan pao. (I was actually thinking of buying this exact issue for us for Christmas. Such similar taste sometimes!) Anyway, this small newspaper is excellent. I read it this morning while eating my muesli and to be completely honest I have never read such interesting interviews in a long, long time. We enjoyed it so intensely that we are just about to place our order for the previous issues.

HWP is created by Anna Gleeson with contributions from one of our much admired creatives, Furze Chan, who is behind the Ferse Verse shop and also makes these quietly awesome soft objects. I think we need one to accompany us in the studio. Sunroom Press recently produced a small, limited run book of her photographs, titled 'With These, I Feel Good' and you can also read a neat interview about Furze here.

Indigo Peanut Doll by Furze Chan